Thursday 10 January 2013

Welcome 2013

Reviewing back my last year's resolution.  Let's see whether I accomplish them or not :)


  1. Consume less salt and sugar
    Errr... Still taking junk food and enjoy salty food. Still eating ice creams and taking lots of milo. But totally didn't take these two during my confinement.
     
  2. Take good care of myself and baby
    Seldom take instant noodle during pregnant. I had proper lunch everyday. I tried my best to protect baby and take good care of her. But accidents still happen. So sad. Will be more careful in the future.

  3. Sleep before 11pm every night (can i make it??)
    Rubbish. Even during pregnant time, can't make it loh. Ahahhaha!! 
  4. Eat lots of fruits and veges
    Yeap, I really drown myself with fruits and veges. 
  5. Less high cholesterol food eg. Laksa, fried chicken, pork leg rice (awww.. so yummy)
    I ate lots of Laksa during my pregnancy. Reduced on KFC and McD.  
  6. Lower my anger level and be more soft/ polite when i talk with others
    Fail  
  7.   
  8. Attend Yoga Class after 12th week of pregnancy
    Yes, I was so hardworking to attend Yoga Class. But after month 6, I skipped because I'm wasting a lot of time there doing nth.

  9. Work less and relax more!!
    Yesh.. less time at work, less kepoh about colleagues. Shut off everything about work.



Well, I've accomplished 5/8 resolution for Year 2012.  Let's see what I have for 2013.

*cracking my head thinking*


2013 Resolution:
  1. Find a new job and turn over a new leaf
  2. Continue taking good care of Karen, no fall down from the bed or anything high again!! No please!!
  3. Spend quality time with Karen by bring her to Parks (since she enjoys going to parks)
  4. Less time on my handphone when I'm with Karen
  5. Sleep before 11pm every night (so that I can be in deep sleep at 11pm)
  6.   Start back Yoga when Karen is 8-month-old (can kah?)
  7.  Less argument with Hubby & avoid it especially in front of Karen
  8.  Taking good care of myself by eating lots of fruits, veges, yogurts and milk

No comments: